Recently, chia seeds have become worldwide famous for its excellent properties for the proper functioning of the body. In this sense, chia seeds are very good for cholesterol, to improve the health of joints and especially to lose weight.
This article will teach you how to use chia seeds to combat obesity and everything about their health benefits. Continue reading so you can manage to have a body of luxury and wear your bikini.
How to lose weight with chia seeds
Chia seeds are very easily available in any local store or herbalism. Because it is a very versatile and tasty food it can be prepared in different ways. In this case we will teach you to make a different recipe so you can eat chia seeds with a delicious dish.
Chia and quinoa salad
All ingredients of this salad are very easy to get and are they beneficial for weight loss. In addition, you can prepare it when you have guests and you want to avoid eating calorie foods.
- 500 grams of quinoa
- 6 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 60 ml of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cucumber
- 4 scallions
- ½ cup of cilantro
- Place the quinoa in a pot with some water and put it in the fire. When the water boils, cook over low heat until the quinoa is tender (about 20 minutes). Then remove from heat and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, wash the vegetables, peel and cut them into small pieces.
- When quinoa is cool, add the lemon juice, chia seeds, olive oil, cucumber, scallions and a half cup of chopped cilantro.
- Mix well, put the food in a dish and eat!
Benefits of chia seeds to lose weight
- They help speed up metabolism and burn fat to get a flat stomach
- Their great contribution of calcium helps us to have a better digestion of the fats we consume
- It is anti-inflammatory, which helps reduce bloating
- Its high content of Omega-3 fatty acids help eliminate cellulite
- It is excellent to control cravings because they give satiety and combat anxiety
- Functions as a regulator of the intestine thanks to its high fiber content
Other benefits of chia seeds
- Lower cholesterol
- Control blood pressure
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases
- They are the highest plant source of Omega-3
- They are low in sodium
- Regulate sugar levels in the blood
- Regulate the digestive system
- They serve to regenerate tissues
- They provide energy
Note that, due to the powerful purifying effects of chia seeds is highly recommended to consume two liters of water a day to avoid dehydration.
You must include chia seeds in your diet every day and not leave them. In addition to salads, you can also consume it with yogurt, milk, fruits, soups, creams or sauces. If you follow this advice, you will notice the changes that chia seeds cause in your body after a month. Incorporate chia seeds into your daily diet because, in addition to helping you lose weight, it is very beneficial to the overall health of the body.
We recommend you read Using carrot for weight loss