Ginger is well known for its amazing benefits and all its medicinal properties. It has been used in Chinese herbal medicine for thousands of years.
Ginger is known as a reliable food to improve gastric discomfort, various scientific research shows that ginger is not only beneficial for stomach problems, but also has effects to combat stress, antioxidant effects to fight free radicals and powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
What happens to our body if we consume 3 grams of ginger?
Consuming 3 grams of a food may seem small, but in the case of ginger is more than enough to perceive its benefits.
Here’s what happens in your body after consuming 3 grams of ginger tea.
Hour 1: In the first hour, ginger will have a thermal effect on your stomach, exerting action on the stomach flora and alleviating the symptoms of stomach problems.
Also in the first hour, our bodies have fully digested the nutrients that ginger has, and have begun the process of transportation and repair at the cellular level, ginger powerful antioxidants begin their journey in the process of restoring the cells.
Hour 2: The second hour is when the activation of the branches produced by ginger starts in our bodies and it is when we began to receive the following benefits:
- Ginger gingerols exert their presence combating inflammation in the body (very beneficial to fight arthritis)
- Ginger also blocks the effects of protasgladina, substance that causes inflammation in the blood vessels of the brain which can cause migraines. Thereby it reduces and prevents migraines
- Ginger compounds improve menstrual cramps
- Relieves gastrointestinal distress
- Very effective in controlling dizziness and nausea
- Fights cancer cells, especially helping to prevent colon cancer
- It is very effective for weight loss because it activates fat burning and accelerates the weight loss process
How to consume 3 grams of ginger?
For all the aforementioned benefits is only necessary to prepare an infusion, the ingredients of the infusion are:
- 3 grams of minced ginger
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- Juice of half lemon (optional)
We boil a cup of water, and once it is boiling, we remove it from heat and add the 3 grams of minced ginger. Then let stand for 4 minutes. Then we sweeten with honey and add the juice of half a lemon if we want to give a better flavor and enhance the slimming properties of this powerful infusion.
Consume this drink once a week and you will notice a big difference and improvement in your overall health.