n the hospitals?
Jelly is a food that is composed mainly of collagen, it has amazing ingredients and helps in the recovery of the body in different ways.
There are some brands on the market that ruins their properties by overusing dyes and sugars. Therefore it is advisable to go to organic brands jellies.
Since quite some time, medical centers have been using gelatin in their patients, and that is not something random. Here we show you some of the benefits you get when eating jelly. And you’ll understand why doctors choose this food.
- Jelly is rich in amino acids, especially one called glycine, which provides significant anti-inflammatory benefits and aids in tissue repair.
- Being basically made of collagen, Jelly is an enhancer for healthy skin, nails, hair, tendons and joints. That is why runners include it in their diets, as this will help in the process of reconstructive and in the strength of his body.
- Thanks to the great amount of protein that is present in the Jelly, it serves as a good stimulant of muscle tissue, because apart from the amino acid glycine, we can also found in considerable quantities an amino acid called arginine.
- It also serves to stimulate metabolism and burn the fat on the body.
- Helps in the digesive process
- Strengthens the immune system.
Jelly is perfect to give to someone who is sick, or is in recovery food, and is ideal for athletes to help them heal and prevent injuries, and strengthen your tendons.
This are some tips that everyone should know. If you are not consuming jelly yet, try it and enjoy all its benefits, share and recommend it to friends and family and you will not regret it.