Losing hair is often traumatic for most people because, besides causing that we do not want to look ourselves in the mirror, treatments for hair loss are costly and invasive.
However, there are also many other natural and inexpensive methods to stop hair loss and accelerate its growth. The problem is that its application must be constant and many people lose patience before observing their excellent results.
Among the natural ingredients that are essential to combat baldness, we have brewer’s yeast. It is a unicellular fungus that is obtained from the decomposition of gluten barley.
Brewer’s yeast is very important because it helps strengthen the hair and cause it grows healthily. The reason is that this food supplement contains vitamin B, thiamine, pyridoxine, folic acid, niacin and vitamin B2, all elements that help maintain a strong and healthy hair.
If you are someone who is looking for a method to stop hair loss and accelerate its growth, keep reading this article to learn how to use the brewer’s yeast that goal.
How to stop hair loss and accelerate its growth
These methods are excellent to stop hair loss and accelerate its growth because they are inexpensive and do not get side effects for our body.
Brewer’s yeast can be get at the health food stores. If you do not get the extract, you can buy it in pills and crush them to obtain a powder to make its use easier.
1. Mask of brewer’s yeast, vinegar and egg
The combination of all these ingredients is very effective because the vinegar helps to restore the pH scalp and egg allows the reduction of fat of the hair which seals the pores of the hair.
- 1 teaspoon of brewer´s yeast extract
- 4 drops of vinegar
- 2 egg yolks
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until getting the consistency of a homogeneous mask
- Once you get the consistency of a paste, place it on the scalp with care and making deep massages to penetrate through the pores
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
2. Mask of brewer’s yeast and honey
This mask is very effective because honey helps to soften and moisturize the hair, allowing reversing the damage caused by the sun or the use of chemicals.
- 3 tablespoons of brewer’s yeast
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- Place the brewer’s yeast and the honey in a bowl and mix until you get a smooth mass
- Once ready, apply all over the scalp (it can help to use a brush to reach all areas)
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water
3. Mask of brewer’s yeast and olive oil
Brewer’s yeast and olive oil are an excellent combination to combat hair loss because olive oil enhances the properties of yeast, strengthening the scalp and allowing the healthy growth of hair.
Furthermore, both ingredients help moisturize and soften the hair, acting as a conditioner.
- 4 tablespoons of brewer’s yeast
- ½ cup of olive oil
- Place the yeast and olive oil in a bowl and mix until getting the consistency of a cream
- Moisten your hair and apply this cream on it
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water
If you want your hair to grow healthy and strong but you are not willing to submit to costly and invasive treatments, try these methods based in the use of brewer´s yeast.