Mental fatigue is a psychological tiredness that does not allow us to concentrate and to think seriously. It usually occurs when you work a lot, when studying for long without resting or when being through difficult emotional situations, among others.
The intensity of mental fatigue can range from a low intensity to a high intensity. Luckily, nature gives us the solutions to treat mental fatigue without resorting to chemicals or invasive treatments.
Many foods are responsible for providing us energy to fight mental fatigue. This article will teach you to prepare drinks with those foods so you can perform at 100% and say goodbye to mental fatigue.
Natural drinks to combat mental fatigue
These drinks are prepared entirely from natural ingredients that are available in any local store. It also does not have contra effects or create dependency. Anyway, keep in mind that the best solution for fatigue is resting.
1. Oatmeal and banana smoothie
This shake is very beneficial to combat mental fatigue due to the combination of oats, banana and honey helps to energize our body and mind.
- 1 mature banana
- ½ cup of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of organic milk
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Ground cinnamon (as needed)
- Soak the oats with water to soften them. When they are soft, remove from water
- Put the oats in a blender with the banana cut into pieces
- Stir in milk and organic Greek yogurt
- Mix until well blended
- Pass the mixture to a glass
- Sweeten with two tablespoons of honey and stir to incorporate it with the other ingredients
- Sprinkle the top of the batter with ground cinnamon
2. Apple and carrot juice
This juice provides us with a combination of vitamins and minerals that are very effective in combating mental fatigue. You can appreciate the benefits of this juice at the same time you end up drinking.
- 1 green apple
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup of water
- Wash, peel and cut into pieces the green apple
- Wash, peel and cut into pieces the carrot
- Incorporate the apple and carrot in a blender with a cup of water
- Mix well until getting the consistency of a juice
- If you want the juice is sweet you can add honey and if you want it to be salty you can add sea salt
3. Shake of grapes, melon and almond milk
This shake has a lot of magnesium, which is ideal for combating mental fatigue. You can drink this smoothie at breakfast if you woke up feeling tired and unable to concentrate.
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 12 grapes
- 3 slices of melon
- Cut three slices of melon, remove the skin and put them in the blender
- Peel 12 grapes and remove their seeds. Then incorporate them into a blender along with melon
- Add a cup of almond milk to the blender (you can do it yourself or buy it at a health food store)
- Mix well until getting the consistency of a milkshake
- Drink it chilled
Chemically created energy drinks are harmful to health. If you feel tired and with mental fatigue, try the natural drinks that we teach you to prepare in this article.