The pomegranate is a fruit rich in antioxidants, people usually consume the pulp or prepare juices with it. This fruit has beneficial nutrients to the heart, it fights cancer and increase longevity. Its health benefits are accompanied by good amounts of vitamin C, vitamin K and dietary fibers that help the digestive system.
The pomegranate is also rich in carbohydrates, making it ideal for active or athletic people, these carbohydrates are provided by natural the fructose that is avaible in this food.
This fruit doesn’t have saturated fat or cholesterol in its composition, however, it significantly reduces blood cholesterol, which in turn is quite beneficial for the heart.
Benefits of pomegranate.
- Helps to combat arthritis
- Regulates Blood preasure.
- Improves the inmunological system
- Have proprieties to combat cancer.
- It’s beneficial for the skin.
- It helps with the Alzheimer treatment.
- Has antiinflamatory propieties.
- Helps with the fluid retention.
Pomegranate and Lemon Juice.
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup of water.
- The juice from two lemons.
- 2 tablespoon of lemon.
Add water and pomegrenades seeds to the blender, then proceed to beat them for several minutes until the seeds are finely crushed, then strain the juice remaining and finally proceed to add the juice of two lemons and honey to taste.