Kidney stones are calcium solids that are formed in the kidneys due to mineral substances in the urine. It is a really very painful condition.
The size of the kidney stones may vary and they may be as small as grains of sand or as large as pearls.
The majority of people eliminate kidney stones through urine without medical assistance. However, many times their expulsion may be more complex because the large stones can stay stuck in the urinary tract, blocking the flow of urine and causing terrible pain.
The presence of kidney stones can last many weeks or even years without causing any symptoms. However, when the kidney stones move, they can cause various symptoms such as severe pain in the back, blood in the urine and a burning sensation when urinating.
As always, it is better to expel kidney stones naturally and with a balanced diet. However, keep in mind that it is very important that you make a visit to your doctor before taking any remedy by your own.
How to remove kidney stones
People who suffer from kidney stones, take a lot of painkillers to avoid pain and drink a lot of water to try to expel the stones through the urine. Also, if it is a very big stone, its removal may require surgery.
Another healthy option is natural remedies as this powerful syrup that we will teach you how to prepare below, which is based on combining a variety of fluids to expel kidney stones quite naturally.
Powerful syrup to remove kidney stones
- 250 grams of pure honey (preferably organic)
- 250 grams of parsley
- 1 cup of maple syrup (preferably organic)
- 250 ml of lemon juice
- 250 ml of olive oil
- Wash the lemon, cut it into four (without removing the shell), pour into a blender and mix well
- Wash fresh parsley, chop it and incorporate it into the blender
- Then incorporate the maple syrup, the olive oil and the honey
- Mix until it is well blended
- Once it is done, put the mixture in a sealed glass jar and store in the fridge
You should drink a spoonful of this mixture every morning while fasting. In addition, we recommend you drink plenty of pure water per day.
This syrup is actually very effective because:
- Parsley acts as a natural diuretic that promotes fluid excretion through urine, allowing kidney stones are expelled when urinating.
- Lemon is very important for this syrup because it is responsible for increasing the acidity of urine, allowing kidney stone to melt naturally.
- Honey acts as a softening of the pains that cause kidney stones because it is a natural painkiller.
- The oil gives the syrup a lubricating effect.
Note that even if you have kidney stones, the syrup will not harm your health because it does not have contra effects. However, you should consult your doctor to let you know what you should do in your case depending on the type of kidney stones you have.
This syrup will help to remove kidney stones in a completely natural way without creating dependency.