Increasingly there are more natural ways to prevent or cure the most common diseases that affect humans, one kind of natural medicine is the fruit-therapy, which is based largely on supply the individual with different kind of fruits for their nutrition.
The fruit-therapy has extensive nutrients that improve general health, such as vitamins, trace elements, protein, fiber, minerals, etc. Among many other nutrients.
The fruit-therapy is not a new discovery of our time, old civilizations such as Greece used it.
Fruit Therapy bennefits
- Strengthen our defenses.
- Detoxify the body.
- They help the liver and kidney functions.
- Helps eliminate uric acid.
- Improve intestinal transit thanks to the fiber.
How to consume fruits.
Do not forget that raw fruits allow better absorption of their nutrients, but is also advised to take mixed juices. There are many recipes that may include vegetables, which can be combined according to your tastes, needs and seasons.
Here are some examples of popular fruits and serving:
- Plum: Helps prevent cavities, flu, and are effective against colds.
- Coconut: Helps to eliminate anemia, prevent cancer and is effective against mental fatigue.
- Cherry: Effective combating chronic gallbladder.
- Strawberry: Help hypertension, constipation, diabetes or rheumatism.
- Peach and Pear: To regulate the intestines.
- Papaya: Help with heartburn.
- Pineapple: against bronchitis, cystitis, sore throat and cold.
- Banana: Asthma, cramps and depression.
- Grape: Has great antioxidant, helps cancer, anemia, and cleans the blood.
- Blackberry: Used for diarrhea, anemia, great blood producer.
Remember that fruits are a strong source of nutrients and antioxidants.